To our dear patients,
As always, the health and safety of our patients and team are of the utmost importance. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak there have been a few changes you need to be aware of before arriving for your appointment:
- If you have traveled domestic or internationally by commercial airline, bus, train, your personal vehicle, and/or RV we ask that you quarantine for 14 days before being seen at our office.
- We ask that you call to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Flu-like symptoms
- Fever 100° F+
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Joint/muscle aches
- Sharp throat pain
- Loss of taste &/or smell
- Stomach pain
- Aches in sinuses but no congestion
3. If you have been exposed to a known person with COVID-19, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment.
4. When you arrive for your appointment, please WAIT IN YOUR CAR and call our office at (303) 237-1553 to check in. A member of our team will be out to take your temperature and escort you into our office.
5. All patients must wear a FACEMASK while in the building.
6. All patients must maintain 6 feet between others at all times.
7. All patients must wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the building
8. All patients limit the contact with all common area surfaces.
9. At this time, only patients will be allowed in the building. Companions must remain in their car unless previous permission to enter has been given by a member of our team.
10. As always, if you need to cancel an appointment, we kindly ask for 48-hour notice to avoid any late notice cancellation fees.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
Stay safe out there,
Dr. Grace Rudersdorf and team