Front Office Receptionist
We are a growing dental practice that is looking for an outgoing, friendly, and organized Front Office Receptionist to join our team. If you are looking for a dental office to work in that is fun, friendly, and serious about providing excellent care to our patients, then we want to talk to you.
At Golden Hill Family Dentistry, we strive to provide the highest quality of dental care to every patient that walks through our door. We aim to maintain not only healthy smiles, but overall well-being. We are committed to creating a warm, welcoming environment to form long-lasting relationships with our patients who we have the privilege to serve with empathy and genuine compassion in every stage of life. It is our goal to transform our patients’ lives in a way that allows them to embrace their beauty and smile with grace.
We have been in operation for four years in the Lakewood, CO area. Our practice offers state-of-the-art and uncompromising dental care, and at the same time we work to make our patients feel at home. We are looking for a Front Office Receptionist who is interested in a full-time position, shares in these values and wants to be a part of our team.
Requirements for Front Office Receptionist:
- 2 years dental experience
- HIPAA training
Required skills for Front Office Receptionist:
- Office organization
- Ability to communicate and interact with patients and business partners in a professional manner in person, through the phone and through email
- Must be proficient on the computer and common programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and be able to learn other computer programs as necessary
Required personal characteristics for Front Office Receptionist:
- Friendly, trustworthy, on-time, reliable and honest
- Team player who likes to work collaboratively
- Ability to see the big picture and be results oriented
- Super organized and detail oriented
- Quality oriented
- Thoroughly completes tasks
- Ability to follow procedures
- Eye for efficiency
Preferred skills/experience for Front Office Receptionist:
- Knowledge of dental terminology and coding
- Dental insurance verification capabilities
- Knowledge of treatment planning
- Experience with Eaglesoft
- Tuesdays 9am-6pm
- Wednesdays 7am-4pm
- Thursdays 9am-6pm
- Fridays 7am-2pm.
- We have our monthly team meetings on Monday mornings
401K, health insurance, and PTO are just some of the benefits we offer!
If you’re interested, please email your resume, references, and hourly wage requirements!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!