Our goal at Golden Hill Family Dentistry is to offer the very best dental care to our patients in Lakewood, CO and the surrounding communities.
Here at Golden Hill Family Dentistry, we want you to expect nothing but the best from us. We really appreciate that you trust us with your business and we look forward to taking the best care of you and your smile!
Our entire staff truly believes in continuing our education and learning as much as possible so our practice can offer you the highest quality dental care. We are dedicated to staying up to date with the latest technologies because your dental health is our top priority. We want to make sure that you have a smile of which you can be proud.
We work hard to ensure we have a comfortable office. We try to offer our patients a clean and calming environment. We will do everything we can to ensure you have a good visit.
There is nothing worse than going to the dentist and not being able to talk about your health. We are all here to help answer any questions you may have, no matter how silly you think they are. We can assure you that we have heard most of them already!
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of dental care to every patient that walks through our door. We strive to maintain not only healthy smiles, but overall optimal health. We offer meticulous, uncompromising, state-of-the-art dental care, and are committed to creating a warm, welcoming environment. It is our privilege to serve our patients with empathy and genuine compassion in every stage of life. It is our goal to transform your life in a way that allows you to Embrace your Beauty and Smile with Grace.
- Patient Autonomy: as dental professionals it is our duty to adhere to a patient’s wishes, as long as they are reasonable and will not do the patient harm. For example, we always inform our patients of all available treatment options, allowing the patient to be involved in the decision-making process.
- Nonmaleficence: as dental professionals it is our duty to “do no harm” to our patients. This is why we keep current with our professional knowledge, skills, and training. It is also what guides us to sometimes refer patients to a specialist, knowing our own clinical limitations.
- Beneficence: as a dental professional it is our duty to “do good”. This means we have the duty to act in a way that benefits others, always putting a patient’s welfare first. We do this by delivering dental care in a competent and timely manner, taking time to consider the needs, desires and values of each individual patient.
- Justice: to treat people fairly. This means no patient is discriminated against because of race, religion, gender identity, national origin, etc. We promise to treat any and all patients in need, within the bounds of our ability.
- Veracity: as a dental professional it is our duty to be honest and truthful with our patients. We do this by not recommending unnecessary dental services to patients to benefit ourselves. We do dentistry that is in our patients’ best interest, not our own.
If you have any questions about how we can care for your teeth and mouth, please don’t hesitate to call us at (303) 237-1553. Thank you!